About The Lecturer 1
- Cummings Lodge Secondary – 2001 Exit
- Guysuco Training Center – 2005 Exit
- Guyana Technical Institute – 2006 Exit
- University of Guyana – 2011 Exit
- Global Technology
- University of the West Indies - Ongoing
- CRAFT CERTIFICATE
- Mechanical Fitting
- Metal Machining
- BACHELOR’S DEGREE
- POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA
- MASTER’S OF SCIENCE
- Foundation Database – MS Access
- PC repairs and maintenance
- Foundation Programming – Using C
- Basic and Advance AutoCad
- Fitter Machinist at Guysuco
- Lab Technician at the University of Guyana Mechanical lab.
- Teacher at private school– mathematics, building drawing and mechanical drawing.
- Lecturer (part time) Accounting training Center and Nations University – Introduction to Quantitative Methods and Quantitative Methods for Business Management.
- Lecturer (full time) University of Guyana – Engineering Drawing, AutoCad and strength of Materials.
- Lecturer (Industrial Engineering) University of Guyana – Engineering Drawing and AutoCad, Strength of Materials, Metallurgy, Statics and Dynamics.
- Bachelors of Engineering Degree Research – Utilizing Biomass as an alternate from of renewable energy.
- To investigate the performance of University of Guyana students who are exposed to deductive teaching compared to inductive teaching methods. (Ongoing)
- Conducting Research
- Sports and Gy
- Table Tennis